Thursday, October 1, 2009

What Do I Eat & Drink - Sample1


I have had people ask me what I eat everyday... here is a sample... of course every day changes, but here it goes...

- Upon waking - glass of room temperature water with a quarter fresh squeezed lemon

Half an hour before each meal - glass of room temperature water with lemon

- Breakfast - Bowl of Blueberries, and glass of Fresh Carrot/Celery/Apple Juice - If I am still hungry I will make steel cut oatmeal with fresh fruit, or have some yogurt

- Lunch - Large bowl of salad with avocado, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, raw almond slices, raw sunflower seeds, tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers, olives, romaine lettuce, fresh garlic, fresh lemon and cold pressed olive oil... oh and I add some sea salt and fresh or dried mint...

- Snack - Raw Nuts, fresh vegetables with Hummous, or a Protein Shake (Raw Almond Butter, Almond Milk, Protein Powder, Flax Seeds, Udo's 3-6-9, Frozen Bananas, Crushed ice in Blender)

- Dinner - Pinto Beans cooked with sea salt and pepper... Side dish of avocado, tomotoes, onions, cilantro, quarter lemon mixed together....
- Dessert - Raw Banana Ice Cream or Raw Fudge

No comments:

Post a Comment