Monday, July 19, 2010

Raw Blueberry Cheesecake Delight!!!!!




Ingredients:
Crust:
Almonds
Raisins
Filling:
Cashews
Honey
Blueberries
Lemon
Vanilla
Water
Cinnamon
Pumpkin Spice
Coconut Flakes
To make the Crust:
-Place the almonds in a food processor and blend until fine
-Add raisins and blend
-Pat crust down in a pie pan
To make the Filling:
-Cashews, lemon, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, coconut flakes, and water in a food processor or vitamix and blend until smooth and creamy
-Remove mixture and put in a bowl and add blueberries and stir carefully
-Pour the mixture into the pie crust
-Sprinkle coconut flakes on top of cheesecake
-Add blueberries on top of the cheesecake
-Refrigerate

*Use Organic Ingredients if Available

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this looks so perfect for today. I think I'd eat the whole thing if it were in front of me right now! The filling sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was AMAZING!!!! I had 2 big slices yesterday!!!! YUM!!!!! My AWESOME son helped me make this!!! And he loved it too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look full of delicious flavors and creatively put together. One problem, It has to be called Mock or Faux Cheesecake because there isn't any cheese in it.

    ReplyDelete